Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Wrapping Without a Jingle Bell in Sight!

I'm starting my Christmas present wrapping early as I get so distracted by all my supplies!

Below are just some ideas for less traditional looking packages ie. no red, green or traditional images used. I admit the packaging isn't for everyone but I like a bit of subversion at Christmas!!!

BROWN PAPER & WASHI TAPES






I used something simple for these gifts for a male. No fuss. Simple. The chevron washi tape came from the USA and I haven't seen it in the UK yet. I will post a link if I find it for sale in the UK.

CRAFT PAPER & STAR TAPE


I liked the duck egg blue craft paper with gold stripes and had a stock of gold star tape which kind of clash when together. This gift wrapping could be used for a birthday but I liked the idea for Christmas.

TISSUE PAPER, CELLOPHANE & FELT STAR



Slightly more traditional as the wrapping contains a snowflake but non-traditional colours and cellophane wrapping. The felt star is actually a coaster! This is an ideal wrap for a flat package but could work with a food gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment