Wednesday 11 September 2013

Welcome to Mrs Moustache Gift Packaging Ideas!

I am mad for gift packaging. Send me into a card shop or stationers and I can spend the day losing myself in wrapping, gift tags and boxes.

Recently though I have found myself wanting to put more personality into my gift wrapping so I have been looking at theming and personalising the outer wrapping as well as the gift.

My friend Sara recently celebrated her magic 40th Birthday and I wanted to really do something special for her. Once she started telling people what I had given to her they all suggested I started a blog giving ideas on gift packaging - so here it is!

I am hoping to add a post per idea around personal gifts I give and other ideas I come across. If you have any questions or need ideas, let me know as I am always happy to make suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment